How to Remove Speed Limit for KD718 Display?
- Step 1: Turn on your display
- Step 2: Long press the "+" and "-" buttons at the same time enter the menu.
- Step 3: Press the "-" button to switch to the "speed limit".
- Step 4: Press the "i" button to enter the setting of "speed limit".
- Step 5: Press the "+" and "-" buttons to switch the speed limit.
- Step 6: Press the "i" button to confirm and save the changed setting.
- Step 7: Press the "-" button to find the "Exit".
- Step 8: Press the "i" button to back the display.
- For other old/discontinued models without those buttons, please contact us.
You may notice that different countries have their own way of classifying different styles of bikes. In the U.S., the bicycle industry places electric bikes into three separate categories: Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3.
|Categorie||Max speed||Pedal assist||Throttle|
Samebike bikes come to you with a max speed limit of 20mph, which means they are regulated in the same manner as traditional bikes. That means you're not required to get a license for it, and no need to worry if you can buy insurance for it.
Considering the different requirements for different riding styles, we reserved the method for you to unlock the speed limit yourself. Please note before you unlocking it:
- The top speed will be affected by factors like terrain, weather, rider weights, etc.
- The higher speed will lead to a longer stopping distance.
- Unlock the speed limit is your personal behavior, we will take no responsibility for this.
- Unlock the speed limit won't affect the validity of the warranty.