How to turn on the bike?
- Check if the battery is full and attach it to the bike.
- Turn the key or press the switch on the battery to turn on the battery.
- Press the M button (usually on the left handle) for 3-5 seconds to turn on the Display.
- Press the UP button to set PAS to any level except zero. Then you can use the PAS and throttle.
How to turn on/off the headlight? I can't find a button for it.
If there's no headlight button for your bike, please try to turn on/off the headlight by long press the UP button (the one used to increase PAS level).
How to remove the speed limit?
- Turn off the Display.
- Full push/twist the throttle and pull the brake lever.
- Hold the throttle and brake, turn on the display.
- Keep holding the throttle and brake for 5 seconds after display lights.
I noticed there's no fuse on the battery, any risks?
For these batteries, we use a dedicated battery protection board rather than a fuse. It provides better security. For some reason, the battery manufacturer still retains the fuse base on the mold.