- Step 1: Pressing the Mmode button to turn on the display.
- Step 2: Pressing the >up and >down buttons to enter menu.
- Step 3: Click the Mmode button to switch to P08 (S830 display) or Speed Limit (M200 display) setting.
- Step 4: Pressing the >up button to set it to 100 km/h.
- Step 5: Leave it there without operation for 10 seconds. The display will save it and exit the menu automatically.
- For other old/discontinued models without those buttons, please contact us.
You may notice that different countries have their own way of classifying different styles of bikes. In the U.S., the bicycle industry places electric bikes into three separate categories: Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3.
|Categorie||Max speed||Pedal assist||Throttle|
Samebike bikes come to you with max speed limit to 20mph, which means they are regulated in the same manner as traditional bikes. That means you're not required to get a license for it, and no need to worry if you can buy insurance for it.
Considering the different requirements for different riding styles, we reserved the method for you to unlock the speed limit yourself. Please note before you unlocking it:
- The top speed will be affected by factors like terrain, weather, rider weights, etc.
- The higher speed will lead to a longer stopping distance.
- Unlock the speed limit is your personal behavior, we will take no responsibility for this.
- Unlock the speed limit won't affect the validity of the warranty.